The Law Office of Loren M. Paul, P.A.
Residential and Commercial Real Estate transactions and closings; Title Insurance; Mortgage Law; Foreclosures; Tax Deferred 1031 Exchanges; Leases; Deeds; Contract Preparation and Review; Wills, Trusts & Estate Planning; Probate & Estate Administration; Business Law.
The Florida State University School of Law, 1999
Juris Doctor Degree
The University of Florida, With Honors, 1995
Bachelor of Science in Exercise and Sport Minor in Business
- The Florida Bar, Admitted in 1999
- Real Property, Probate and Trust Section of the Florida Bar
- Manatee County Bar Association, Young Lawyers Division
- Attorney’s Title Insurance Fund
- Attorney’s Mortgage Services
- Manatee County Chamber of Commerce
- Shareholder Baker & Paul, 2006-present
- Associate Roger P. Conley, Chartered, 2002-2006
- Assistant State Attorney for the Twelfth Judicial Circuit, 1999-2002.
South Bend, Indiana, November 2, 1972